RaceDay Scoring: New External Display Options
RaceDay Scoring now offers new external display options. This Timer Tip Tuesday webinar covers how timers can set up leaderboards using HTML Scroll Exports. Some of the advantages of using this include:
- Leaderboards are a great supplementary way to show results on site if you have a big screen monitor or display.
- Any report in RaceDay Scoring can be auto-saved as an scrolling HTML file, including Age Group reports and reports with multiple sections.
- Display devices do not need RaceDay Scoring installed.
- HTML Files can be loaded on any device that has a browser.
- Dropbox, Google Drive, or other services can be used to sync these files to other devices easily.
Timers can find more information about RaceDay Scoring here and RaceDay Scoring related questions can be sent to email@example.com.