Yes, we are hiring again!
We are looking for a Full Time and or Part Time Technical Customer Support Representative to help us expand our hours of service during the weekend. The ideal candidate is a timer who wants to come in from the cold to help customers and participants use RunSignup’s platform. This position requires work on weekends, and some early morning and evening hours. This position can be performed from your home office but we will have a preference for candidates close to our Moorestown NJ, headquarters. This is a customer service-oriented role that requires working Thursday through Monday as a full time employee or Friday night to Sunday as a part time employee.
We are looking for another person to join our team who is a fast-learner and self-motivated with experience in the race timing/registration industry to join RunSignup’s customer support team with some specific focus on our runner-tracking app, RaceJoy. This is a position that is in direct contact with the users of our online tools (race directors & timers) and end users (participants). This role requires professionalism, patience, and good communication skills. Customer Support is very important to us and you will share this role with other experienced professionals at RunSignup.
- Manage and respond to incoming customer support emails for RunSignup.
- Quickly create and clearly explain creative solutions for our user’s needs.
- Document common user problems and formalize solutions to bring up to our development team.
- Monitor events using RaceJoy live GPS Tracking technology
- Perform RaceJoy course map operations review
- Provide technical assistance for timers using RaceJoy
- SQL Server Job Management, Review and Alert Monitoring
- Amazon (AWS) System Review and Alert Monitoring
We are looking for someone who fits our culture. Our guiding principles are to have equal parts of Work, Learn, Fun, and Team. We believe that customers, employees, and owners all share equally in the responsibility and success of the company. This is covered in more detail in our About link below. Please review our material to make sure this is the right type of place for you, such as:
Some of the key attributes we are looking for (we will look for the best mix):
- Willingness and commitment to work weekends, early morning hours and some evenings
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to listen to what customers need and provide solutions based on their needs
- Deep running/endurance sports roots and enthusiasm for active lifestyle
- Experience with endurance events and timing
- Technical aptitude or training and strong attention to details
- Ability to work from home without distractions.
- High energy, hands-on
- Gets stuff done rather than just talk about stuff
- Thirst for learning
- Team player
This position offers competitive salary based on applicable experience. In addition, the company has a generous profit sharing plan that funds bonuses for all of our employees. A full time position would include health insurance that is company paid and includes an annual $2,000 HSA contribution by the company. The company also has a Simple IRA and matches up to 3% of an employee’s salary as a matching contribution
If you think you can help our customers and want to join our dynamic, fun, growing company please send a resume with your salary requirements to email@example.com.