We have released a feature that allows races to approve participant photo uploads before they show as public in participant photo albums.
To turn this feature on, navigate to Photos>>Setup on your race dashboard
- Turn on Allow participants to upload photos
- Turn on Require Approval For Photo Uploads
- Click Save Photo Settings
Registered participants will be able to submit photos to their album directly from the PHOTOS tab in the race.
- Click Add Photos to Your Album
- Participants can drop images or click to upload files. Then, submit their photos for approval by clicking the I’m Finished Uploading button.
After photos are submitted, they will appear in a photo queue for race directors to approve. To view your photo queue, navigate to Photos>>View on your race dashboard.
You will be able to Approve or Disapprove each photo upload (this one, should obviously be approved 🙂