About the job
GiveSignup l RunSignup is seeking a WordPress Developer to join our team! This is a contract position in which the candidate will work a hybrid remote/office schedule. This is a great opportunity for a detail-oriented individual who is experienced in building company websites.
What you’ll be doing
In this role, you will be responsible for building the next version of our corporate website(s). Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with business stakeholders in an iterative fashion “sprints”, gaining feedback on designs and incorporating into the next sprint.
- Utilize WordPress as the main framework, design site(s) that can be easily maintained by content creators. This might include building WordPress components, custom post types, templates and tagging schemes.
- Present technical solutions to stakeholders for features such as dynamically rendering content based on tags and site search techniques.
- Work with in-house graphic designer to manipulate graphics and design assets for user interface experiences
What a candidate will bring to the table
- Willing and able to work a 4-6 month contract. There is the potential to convert to a full time/permanent employee once the contract is fulfilled.
- 5+ years of experience as a WordPress
- Emerging experience with programming languages such as PHP
- Previous experience with CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), HTML
- UI/UX experience
- Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for aesthetics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willing and able to commute to the Moorestown, NJ office at least once or twice a week
GiveSignup | RunSignup is a product-driven company that is rapidly growing in the technology industry. We deliver best-in-class technology to the nonprofit and endurance industries to elevate revenue generation and supporter engagement. More than 25,000 races, supporting over 10,000 nonprofits, use GiveSignup | RunSignup’s free and integrated registration, nonprofit ticketing and fundraising solutions to save time, grow events, and raise more money for their races and nonprofits.
To apply, visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3009877935