July 18-20, Philadelphia, PA
What’s New for 2016?
- New Dual-Track Format: We’ll run dual tracks throughout the Tuesday Sessions, allowing you to pick and choose between Customer Presentations and RunSignUp-led technical demonstrations depending on your topics of interest.
- New Venue: We’re moving east to the Chemical Heritage Foundation in the historic Old City section of Philadelphia
- New Host Hotel: The Sheraton Society Hill is your home for the event, offering a lower rate than the previous 2 years
- New Referral Rewards: Encourage your peers to register with you, and earn rewards for yourself.
- More social opportunities for networking with other Race Directors and Timers
What’s Returning in 2016?
- One full-day of interactive Presentations on Tuesday, sharing Race experiences including and beyond RunSignUp
- Half-Day Timer Session on Wednesday, with representatives or experienced users from Race Director, RunScore, and Agee Race Timing
- An opening reception to meet and greet your fellow attendees
- An optional morning run (this year, the Benjamin Franklin Bridge is up!) with a RaceJoy demo
- A focus on Race Directors and Timer education not vendors or product pushers
- One-on-One meeting slots with RunSignUp representatives to review your events