Moorestown, NJ – RunSignup has released the final stage of their Sponsor Platform, a system that makes it easy for race directors to manage and activate the critical revenue source for their event. The RunSignUp Sponsor Platform provides tools to organize and communicate with sponsors and creates new ways for races to demonstrate value to their sponsors through increased visibility options and the tracking of impressions across mediums. The latest piece of the platform, Sponsor Offers, makes the role of sponsor more dynamic, allowing for sponsors to reach runners with deals and coupons that will draw them in as customers.
The Sponsor Platform is free to all RunSignUp customers, and can be found on each Race Director’s dashboard. The platform accomplishes two goals: race director management of sponsors, and increasing the visibility and activation of sponsors.
Sponsor Management tools enable a race director to track sponsor statuses, payments, and communications easily from year-to-year.
- Customizable Sponsor Levels, with options to cap the numbers at each level
- Editable Sponsor information for the RunSignUp race website with HTML editing capability
- Sponsor invitations allowing sponsors to edit and manage the look and text of their sponsor space on the RunSignUp race website
- Easy Renewals from year to year
- Sponsor reports to see sponsor level, contact info, commitment, payment status, and visibility on the website at a single glance
- Invoicing and payment tracking for each sponsor
Sponsor Visibility and Activation tools help a race to increase the value of a sponsorship through more views and engagement, and provide the reporting to demonstrate that value to their sponsors.
- Broad dissemination options, with opportunities for sponsors to be seen on the race website, in confirmation & marketing emails, in pre-race Sponsor Offers email, as photo watermark, in TXT results notifications, on RaceJoy banners, and with RaceJoy Progress alerts.
- Sponsor Analytics: a running total of the number of views each sponsor logo has gotten via all the channels it is displayed on.
- Sponsor Offers, the latest release designed to drive engagement between participants and sponsors. Sponsor Offers allow a sponsor to provide runners with a specific discount or deal and prompts runners to view the deal with a clear call to action right on the race website.
- Automated Sponsor Offer Emails allow the race director to send an automated pre-race email that includes all the available Sponsor Offers (and other sponsors), providing value to both sponsors and runners and increasing the likelihood of a sponsor turning a participant into a customer.
More information about the new Sponsor Offers can be found here: https://runsignup.blog/2017/05/03/sponsor-offers-and-sponsor-promotion/
RunSignUp is the leading innovator of online tools for race registration, race day solutions, and running clubs. Services include RunSignUp for registration, fundraising, and race promotion, RunSignUp Go for RaceDay, RD Go for Timers, RunSignUp Clubs to enable membership management, and RaceJoy for mobile experiences. More than 10,000 race directors, timers, running club officers and running stores use these services today, including leading organizations like the Boilermaker Road Race, Crim Festival of Races, Pittsburgh Three Rivers Marathon, Inc., Fifth Third River Bank Run, Komen Race for the Cure Philadelphia, Mercedes Marathon, Kentucky Derby Festival, Leone Timing, KC Running Company, Compuscore Timing, Knoxville Track Club, Pikes Peak Road Runners, Gulf Coast Runners, Columbus Running Company, Playmakers Running Store and many more. In 2016, over 14,000 races used the system to register more than 4.2 million participants. Services are free except for processing fees when conducting monetary transactions such as race registration or club membership renewal. RunSignUp is founded by runners for runners, using technical capabilities to bring the power of cloud computing to benefit the running community. For more information, visit www.RunSignUp.com.