With a little less than a month to the Opening Reception, we’re closing in on a sellout for the 2018 Symposium. If you’re still on the fence (or simply procrastinating), the time to register is now!
Our Symposium is designed for race directors, timers, and race management/race series companies, with a variety of sessions for attendees of all levels. There’s no expo or sponsors: all the focus is on education and networking opportunities. Still not sure what to expect?
- We kick off on Monday night with an Opening Reception at the truly unique Mutter Museum
- Our Tuesday morning group run will take you on a tour of some of Philadelphia’s most famous historical sites
- Tuesday education sessions include industry-led presentations and RunSignUp tutorials on a wide range of topics and tools, including promotion, fundraising, participant management, RaceDay, and business operations
- Relax and network Tuesday evening with a happy hour on the river at Morgan’s Pier
- Timers stick around on Wednesday for a Timer Day with leading timing software and hardware companies on hand to provide updates, demo products, and answer questions
At the time of writing, we are down to 20 spaces remaining; the venue size does not allow us to increase beyond that!