We have released three new Facebook Fundraiser reports so that races and Charity Partners using our free Facebook Fundraiser Integration can better monitor and reconcile Facebook Fundraiser donations connected to any race.
All three of the reports accurately reflect Facebook donations made on and after September 11, 2019. Some Facebook donations made prior to September 11 may show on your reports, but they will not be inclusive of all Facebook donations.
Donations/Fundraising >> Facebook Fundraisers >> Overview
The Overview Report is a summary of your aggregate fundraising statistics that highlight the impact that our free Facebook Fundraiser Integration has on your race. At the top of the page, you can select the date range that you would like to create a report for. The overall statistics shown on this page include:
- Effective Processing Rate on Fundraiser Donations: RunSignup’s donation processing fee is a flat 4%. We give your race the flexibility to absorb this fee, pass it to your donors, split it 50/50, or give donors the option to cover the processing fee. The Effective Processing Rate on Fundraiser Donations shows your race’s (or Charity Partner’s) overall processing fee rate on all donations made to fundraisers. Since Facebook covers processing fees for all donations made on Facebook, this gives you an idea of how much your nonprofit saves with our free Facebook Fundraiser integration.
- Total Amount Fundraised: The total amount fundraised broken down by the amount raised on Facebook versus RunSignup. Any Facebook donations that were made prior to September 11 that do not appear in Facebook Fundraiser donation reports will count towards the total amount raised on RunSignup.
- Total Fundraiser Donations: The number of donations made broken down by the number of donations from Facebook Fundraisers and the number of donations made on RunSignup. Similarly, any Facebook donations that were made prior to September 11 that do not appear in Facebook Fundraiser donation reports will count towards the total number of donations made on RunSignup.
- Individual Fundraisers: The top number shows your total number of individual fundraisers. Below you will find the number of individual fundraisers who created a synced Facebook Fundraiser, as well as the overall percentage of individual fundraisers with linked Facebook Fundraisers.
Facebook Enabled Fundraisers
Donations/Fundraising >> Facebook Fundraisers >> Enabled Fundraisers
The Facebook Enabled Fundraisers report shows a detailed report of all fundraisers who have created a synced Facebook Fundraiser. At the top of the report, you will be able to search on a number of parameters:
- Fundraiser Name
- Fundraiser ID (Race or Facebook)
- Date range
- Minimum and maximum amounts raised
- Minimum and maximum number of donations
The report data includes amounts raised and number of donations in total, on RunSignup, and on Facebook, as well as overall progress towards individual fundraising goals. This report can be exported in the bottom left-hand corner. Hyperlinks in the report make it easy to immediately access any individual’s fundraising page on RunSignup and Facebook.
Facebook Fundraiser Donations
Donations/Fundraising >> Facebook Fundraisers >> Fundraiser Donations
The Facebook Fundraiser Donations report shows all Facebook Donations made to your race’s connected fundraisers. Search capabilities include data range, Facebook Donation ID, and minimum and maximum donation amount.
This report shows not only the date and time that the Facebook donation was made, but also the Facebook Donation ID. This gives your team another field that can be used for reconciliation and allocation of Facebook donations. You can easily download the report as a CSV, and use hyperlinks to immediately access any individual’s fundraising page on RunSignup and Facebook.
Charity Partner Facebook Reports
The Charity Partner Facebook Fundraiser reports are the same as the Facebook Fundraiser reports for races. The one difference is that Charity Partner Facebook Fundraiser reports include a column for Race Name. This makes reporting simple because a single Charity Partner may be attached to multiple races. Charity Partners can view Facebook donations made across all races, or select an individual race from the Race filter in the search parameters at the top of the report.