Roger Bradshaw Webinar
If you are currently using The Race Director, this recorded Webinar covers the transition to using RaceDay Scoring. Roger Bradshaw encourages timers to take this “quiet period” to get their feet wet with RaceDay Scoring. In this informative webinar Roger covers his suggested transition process and explores the features that are similar and different in the two systems. RaceDay Scoring is The Race Director’s replacement, and timers should begin the process of transitioning over during 2020.
Tap to View Recording
RaceDay Scoring Transition & Training
Here are some helpful tools for those transitioning to RaceDay Scoring:
- Roger’s letter to The Race Director timers
- Roger’s How To Import Data into RaceDay Scoring
- RaceDay Scoring Version 2.0 Recorded Webinar
- RaceDay Scoring Version 2.0 Announcement
- RaceDay Scoring Full Feature List
- RaceDay Scoring Helpful Resources
Questions can be sent to email@example.com or to Roger at firstname.lastname@example.org.