We wrapped up our 2021 Virtual Summer Symposium on Thursday. While we’re looking forward to getting back in-person, it was great to connect with customers online!
If you missed out, it’s not too late to catch up. We recorded all sessions, and you can access the recordings, presentation slides, and follow-up links below.
Highlights of the Symposium included:
- An overview of the State of the Fundraising Events – and the technology we’re planning to release over the remainder of the year.
- A roundup of creative fundraising events from across the country – and a rapid-fire review of key features and settings that optimize your events.
- Twenty-seven 20-minute mini-sessions covering features and best practices from across the GiveSignup | RunSignup platform, including:
- Facebook, Apple, and Your Advertising Plan
- Saving Time with Better Participant Resources
- Selecting the Right Team Options for Your Event
- Upsell Your Timer Services with RunSignup’s Platform
- Gamify Your Endurance Event Fundraising
- Technology and Your Nonprofit
- Cultivate Community Through Unique Ticket Events
- Race Director’s Q&A with CEO and Founder Bob Bickel and Sales Lead Bryan Jenkins.
- A conversation with fundraising event experts with different perspectives: Trish Portuese of Championship Racing and Christine Ingraham of Semper Fi and America’s Fund.
- Timer Business Session with Rick Streeter of Leone Timing and Amanda Marek of Race Day Events.