Believe it or not, Turkey Trot season is coming up again! Whether you’re re-upping a legacy event or building a new community tradition, there’s no better way to build goodwill than a celebratory, family-oriented run/walk. As you build out your Turkey Trot Checklist, we’re here with tips and tricks to ensure better pre-race contingency planning, an inclusive event, and a seamless race day experience. Turkey Trots are more than just races – for many of your supporters, they are an irreplaceable part of their holiday ritual.
Join Larry and Crisp for “How to Host an Unforgettable Turkey Trot“, reviewing the key strategies and features you need to create the best Turkey Trot yet. The discussion includes:
– How to convert your annual Turkey Trot into a hybrid event
– Creating contingency plans and flexibility to ensure a successful event despite uncertainty
– Ensuring both your on-site and virtual run options are fulfilling and engaging
– Adjusting your race day set up for a better participant flow
Now is the time to get creative and spread the word to make your 2021 Turkey Trot memorable!
Additional Resources for Your Turkey Trot
Just a few more resources if you want to take a deeper dive into a feature Larry or Crisp mentioned…
- How to Host a Successful Race this Fall (a discussion of COVID protocols, vaccine requirements, and managing participant expectations)
- Participant Management for 2021 (making sure all your participant promises from 2020 are taken care of – and 2021 participants are confident enough to register)
- Hybrid Event Seminar (For all your Hybrid Race recommendations)
- Shipping Management and Fulfillment (Registration recommendations for easier shipping – and how to work with partners to reduce your overhead)
- Streamline RaceDay with the RaceDay CheckIn App (detailed setup steps and usage recommendations for the CheckIn App)
- Virtual Results Setup (for a “official” virtual participation)
- RaceJoy Overview (for a more interactive hybrid event)