RunSignup Spotlight and Insights
RunSignup’s Bob Bickel was recently interviewed by William Blair, a premier global boutique investment firm, to get an update on RunSignup and the industry. You can read the full report to get a pulse on the company and the industry, how RunSignup has prospered in a competitive and challenging environment, and what the future plans are for the company.
Some key points shared include:
- The lingering effects of the pandemic on the endurance space, including increased race churn and decrease in early registrations.
- Despite a growing competitive landscape, RunSignup has increased its market share and is hopeful that new producers and participants will emerge in pursuit of new experiences.
- Some of the reasons why RunSignup has had such success despite continual headwinds from Covid is due to its widening the gap compared to other similar registration platforms in respect to its product functionality, including websites, emails, and its comprehensive RaceDay technology suite.
- Bob also provides some insights into the company’s recent and future focus and shared that he expects the peer-to-peer fundraising industry will continue to resonate with the company’s features, pricing, and approach.
- The newly launched TicketSignup is experiencing fast growth and will continue to grow as new products and features are introduced. Other market dynamics, such as consumers return to live events and reduced focus of competitors on this space will further propel the company’s success.
About William Blair
William Blair is the premier global boutique with expertise in investment banking, investment management, and private wealth management. The company provides advisory services, strategies, and solutions to meet its clients’ evolving needs. As an independent and employee-owned firm, together with its strategic partners, the company operates in more than 20 offices worldwide.
If you’d like more information about RunSignup or TicketSignup, please contact us.