New Club Site Releases Tuesday!
We are about to do the BIG release! We will be taking all of the RunClubSignUp clubs and moving them into RunSignUp.com. This is a huge upgrade that includes:
- New User Interface
- Better financial reporting
- Multiple membership payment options – Months, FIscal Year, Date ranges, pro-rating
- Better Notifications
- Combine Race signup and Club membership and renewal
- And lots more
You can see lots more info on our blog.
You can test your own club NOW! Click here to go to the test server. You will be able to see your club, sign in, see your members, update your running log, etc. Of course send us questions or if you see bugs or problems – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, a special thanks to the clubs that have been a part of our beta test program!
We will be moving your Club site and all user information for you. We will also be redirecting all of your URL’s to the new ones to try to minimize the impact.
There are two areas that will impact your club potentially:
1. Widgets. If you embed membership registration on your club website (like Prince George’s Running Club) you will need to get new widget code and put it on your website – feel free to send an email to email@example.com if you need help.
2. Accounts. If you or your runners have accounts on both RunClubSignUp and RunSignUp, then you will be getting an email to “Claim” your registrations and merge them. We will have instructions and video help on this.