For Goldilocks race directors that find Giveaway options a bit too limiting and the Store a bit too much, we are introducing Add-Ons!
Giveaways are limited to one choice per registrant. The Store does not ask each participant if they want the item in a multi-participant registration, and has some pretty powerful shipment tracking tools.
Add-Ons have the following nice basic features:
- There can be multiple Add-Ons
- They have each have different availability/order dates
- Simple Description
- Price (or Free, or even Negative!)
- Minimum and Maximum Order Quantities
And we have more Advanced Capabilities that it should be legal to offer 😉
- Mandatory Question or Optional
- Ask Each Registrant or once for the overall group signing up in one transaction
- Total Available so you don’t oversell what you don’t have!
- Availability dates
- Require selection or not
- Options (like sizes)
- Align specific Add-Ons to specific Events (for example the Jacket is only for the Marathon, but the fleece is available for both the Half and Full participants
- Custom Image
- Custom Fields – Ask anything you want, and add Help text and set validation (make sure it is a number, or an email address).
We also provide you reports for this information. The selections are viewable in the Participants Report, as well as a nice graphical report.
Here is a video overview:
5 thoughts on “Add-Ons”
Hi. If a someone has already registered, can they go back to their registration and purchase an add on?
Yes. Runners can sign back into their account, click on their Profile and their List of Registrations and then they will see a management page that shows the options they can do.
Why am I unable to get my image to upload for either my giveaway or registration add-on? Image uploaded from last year’s race were the same format (.jpg)
It might be too big – we have a 5MB limit. If you can send a support request with the details (maybe attach the image) we can take a look. Note also that we do not monitor comments here on a frequent enough basis to be a good channel to get questions answered. Send emails to email@example.com. Thanks and good luck with your race!