We just adding a new level of access to RunSignUp that allows a person to see all of the race information, but not be able to edit anything. We now have the following types of information sharing:
- Race Director Access – this provides full capabilities. As many race directors can be added as you want at any time
- Timer Partner Access – giving a timer the same level of control on a race as the race director.
- Timer Limited Access – gives the timer the ability to download participants, make appropriate editing choices, upload participants and their results. This is set up int he first step of the wizard and sends an invite automatically to your timer.
- Check-In and Editing of Participants – most useful to give access to volunteers who are checking people into a race and assigning bib numbers or handing out t-shirts.
- No Financial Access – this gives someone full race director level of control for importing participants, making changes to the race, etc. However, it does not allow them to have viewing capability of any of the financial information.
- Manage Store Orders only
- Uploading Results
Let us know if you think other levels of access are appropriate.