We have made a small update to the Race Series Scoring capability. The issue is when two users have been merged by mistake. Here is the scenario:
1. User A has results in Race 1 and Race 3.
2. User B has results in Race 2 and Race 3.
3. Director uploads results for Race 1 and Race 2.
4. Director merges participant for User A and User B into a single participant.
5. Director tries to upload results for Race 3.
It now ignores the conflict and gives a warning of the issue. So those two runners would not be scored correctly. To correct, you need to delete the results and re upload.
One thought on “Race Series Scoring Update”