We have made a small update to the Race Series Scoring capability. The issue is when two users have been merged by mistake. Here is the scenario:
1. User A has results in Race 1 and Race 3.
2. User B has results in Race 2 and Race 3.
3. Director uploads results for Race 1 and Race 2.
4. Director merges participant for User A and User B into a single participant.
5. Director tries to upload results for Race 3.
It now ignores the conflict and gives a warning of the issue. So those two runners would not be scored correctly. To correct, you need to delete the results and re upload.