In their latest edition of Keeping Pace, the RRCA newsletter, Road Runners Club of America encouraged their clubs to rally behind the BOSTON film. We’ve already outlined some of the reasons why you should help fund BOSTON, but what’s in it for the club?
- The first 100 Clubs (or individuals) who raise $2,500 earn a one time public screening license
- A social opportunity to bring your members together for a film that will hold deep personal meaning for many of your runners
- Turn your fundraising into a fundraiser for your club by selling tickets to the greater running community
- Your Club will also receive: your name in the BOSTON film screen credits and additional fundraising rewards.
How to set up your fundraiser and earn your Screening:
- Go to www.crowdrise.com/bostonmarathonfilm
- Start your own Fundraiser via the “Set Up A Fundraising Team” and “Start Your Own Fundraiser” and enter your club information and fundraising goals
- Direct your club members to donate directly to your team, or to “Join a Team” to create their own fundraising efforts under the umbrella of your team.
If you host any races, you can also enable registration options to participate in RunSignUp’s matching campaign.