In case you don’t remember, this is what a profile page used to look like:
and here is what it looks like today!
What did we change?
- Modern circular profile picture
- Easy to read preferences listed with icons next to them for quick scanning
- List of your upcoming races complete with race logo, date, time, address, as well as action links such as manage registration, resend confirmation, contact race, and view race page!
- Sub-accounts are now clickable circles. Click on the name to see the information relevant to that person!
- Friendly and engaging messages when there are unclaimed results and/or accounts associated with your email address!
- Better listings for fundraisers, groups, and corporate teams
What new features are we adding next?
- Trophy case with badges (more detailed blog post coming soon!)
- Upload and crop profile picture directly from profile page
- Choose profile pictures from Race Day Photos
- Links to Finisher Certificates
We hope you are enjoying the latest enhancements to your profile page. We are very excited to continue updating our platform to improve user experience!
Don’t forget to check out our next webinar to hear all about the amazing registration path updates!
Design Showcase Part 3 – Registration Path
November 29th, 2017 at 2pm ET