You can now set up private events that do not display on your race page or event selection page. This is a nice option for races that want to offer private registration to a certain group of people and do not want the event display anywhere during “general” registration.
Here are the steps you can follow to set-up a private event:
- First, set up the event, pricing, shirt options, etc in the Race Wizard: Race>>Race Wizard
- Then, go to Race>>Registration>>Dates, Pricing, & Options
- Expand the Registration Options section for that event
- Enter a private event code and SAVE the page
- The link for your race will be shown above the private event code box. Make sure to replace the ABC in the link with the special code you set. For instance, the link for my race is: https://runsignup.com/Race/Register?raceId=69961&privateEventCode=special
- Now, you can distribute this link to your sponsors or anyone that you would like to allow in your private registration event.
You can see that this event is open for registration through the special link, but it does not appear anywhere on the general race page:
- Through private link:
- Race Page Tiles: