- Have a passion for the race endurance and nonprofit industry?
- Love working with the latest and greatest technology?
- Want to bring technology solutions to thousands of races and clients in the endurance and nonprofit market?
- Want to work with a dynamic and cutting-edge tech company that’s using the art of technology to make a difference in the endurance and nonprofit market?
We are looking for a Sales Representative to join our fast growing company. The ideal candidate has experience working in inside sales in a high volume, fast paced environment selling cloud based Software as a Service (SaaS) applications or similar services. We will consider candidates with high energy and motivation, exhibiting the attributes below. You will be responsible for finding prospects, engaging and selling and supporting the running community. After the initial training period, you will be skilled in our user friendly online registration platform that is scalable for any size race. You will be conversant in registration, fundraising, promotional tools, CRM, reports, charity management, and race day results.
This is a full time inside sales position working with new and existing RunSignUp customers. The position will be for a west coast US territory and ideally will be located in our Richmond VA, sales office. This role requires professionalism, perseverance and good follow up and communication skills.
This is a great opportunity for a talented and passionate individual who wants to work in a tech savvy, highly effective sales environment in the endurance industry.
Our guiding principles are to have equal parts of Work, Learn, Fun, and Team. We believe customers, employees, and owners all share equally in the responsibility and success of the company.
In your role with RunSignup, you will be involved with:
- Making up to 100 calls per week with prospects and existing races, timers and partners
- Researching, identifying and driving outbound prospecting through online resources, expanding partner relationships, trade shows and other channels
- Work with existing customers and partners in an inside sales environment to communicate new RunSignup features, help increase registrations for their races, add new races and renew races with RunSignup each year
- Lead demos with prospective clients
Some of the key attributes we are looking for (we will look for the best mix):
- Experience with inside sales, software-as-a-service (SaaS) sales or other comparable sales experience
- Ability to listen to what customers need and provide solutions based on their needs
- Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks efficiently in a high volume environment
- Ability to maintain high levels of call and email activity communicating with prospects, existing customers and partners
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to quickly learn or understand new technology
- Running/endurance sports roots and enthusiasm for an active lifestyle
- High energy, hands-on, team player who is passionate about the endurance industry
Compensation for our sales representatives is a combination of a moderate base salary and a very generous commission program. RunSignup commissions create an annuity that continues for your employment for as long as your races renew with RunSignup. In addition to salary and commissions, health insurance is company paid and includes a $2,000 HSA contribution by the company each year. RunSignup has a competitive paid leave policy, paid long term disability insurance, an employee stock option program and a Simple IRA with up to 3% of an employee’s compensation as a matching contribution. In addition, all RunSignup employees are owners via a grant of options that vest over a period of four years.
RunSignup is the leading all-in-one platform for endurance and fundraising events. More than 20,000 races, including over 8,000 nonprofits, use RunSignup’s and GiveSignup’s free and integrated registration, nonprofit ticketing & fundraising solutions to save time, grow events, and raise more money for their races and nonprofits.
If you consider yourself a motivated, competitive self-starter, who understands technology, sales and the running community and want to join our dynamic, fun, growing company; RunSignup is the opportunity for you. This opportunity is optimally based in Richmond, Virginia. If you would like to apply please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.