Your nonprofit needs to raise money and engage supporters without spending money. GiveSignup’s free and flexible challenge platform gives your nonprofit all of the tools to create an interactive and social virtual challenge: push-up competition, cycle/run across your state, dance-athons, and more. With live map tracking, progress meters, easy activity logging, and beautiful activity pages that are integrated with fundraising, your nonprofit can raise more, engage supporters, and save money.
In this webinar, Allison and Bryan gave an overview of how nonprofits can optimize Challenge Platform, demo-ed several examples, and gave an update on what’s next in the development pipeline for challenges.
Please visit https://givesignup.org/ChallengePlatform for the most current information about GiveSignup’s Challenge Platform. From the Challenge Hub, you’ll be able to find:
- Detailed and up-to-date Set Up Guides
- Blog posts (you can also find all blog posts about challenges here: https://runsignup.blog/?s=challenge)
- Live Challenge Examples that customers have set up on GiveSignup and RunSignup
- Sample Challenges that we created for you to test. Some of them are on the test server, meaning you can “sign up” and test out the challenge platform as a user.
- Best practices for shipping & fulfillment, sponsors, and promotion