We are happy to announce a whole new generation of Team Results on RunSignup. While it helps improve the previous team results capabilities tremendously, we are probably most excited by the support for Cross Country Results (probably because there are a bunch of cross country nerds working here at RunSignup).
As covered in the Team Results API blog post, team and cross country results are supported in The Race Director today and will be supported in RaceDay Scoring in July. The screen shots below are generated from The Race Director automatically – there is no real setup on RunSignup required.
Lots of nice features, including:
- Auto-refresh options so everyone can just have their phone browser open to see near real time team results.
- Options to show the number of places
- Multiple result sets for cross country meets with multiple races
- Quick search for team or bib
- Hide member list and just show totals
- Nice individual team summary pages
- Detailed team reports
XC Team Results List/Summary
XC Team Member Results Popup
XC Detailed Team Results
Like any XC fan, we are hopeful for a real season this fall and plenty of timers, races and teams can make use of these beautiful new results capabilities.
One thought on “Better Team Results support for Teams and Cross Country”