Looking to catch up with someone from the GiveSignup | RunSignup team? Whether you’re a long-standing loyal customer or just looking to have some questions answered, we’d love to hear from you!
Meet us In-Person!
We have a few upcoming conferences that we expect to attend in the coming months. Are you going? We’d love to meet you there.
- Road Race Management Race Director’s Meeting. Meet with Eric in Hollywood, FL.
- The Running Event. Join Eric, Dan, and Johanna in Austin, TX.
- MYLAPS Customer Conference. MYLAPS customers can find Crisp, Matt Avery, and Jordan in Cancun.
- Running USA Industry Conference. We’ll be back in Orlando in February, 2022.
If you’ll be at any of those events, or just live in the area and want to meet us in person, email us and let us know!
GiveSignup | RunSignup Conference
Want maximum facetime? The GiveSignup | RunSignup Symposium in Orlando, FL, will have unlimited opportunities for you to get hands-on training and ask questions directly to our team.
Talk to a Sales Rep!
New to the platform more and looking for more details or a demo of one of the GiveSignup | RunSignup platform? Request a demo or consultation with one of our sales reps.
- Talk to a Sales Rep about setting up registration for an endurance or fundraising event
- Talk to a Sales Rep about setting up a nonprofit ticket event, donation form or website, or fundraising campaign
Need help now?
email@example.com is your go-to email address. The Support email is monitored 7 days a week and is usually your fastest response if you have a time-sensitive question. Remember: the more information you include (like your name, a link to your race, and what you are having trouble with), the faster and easier the support team can help you.
Some events may also have an assigned Account Manager. In that case, your account manager is your main point of contact – but also remember that info@ can sometimes help you more promptly on weekends and evenings.
Watch Listen, and Read!
If you’re more interested in digging in yourself, you can hear our voices (or read our words) from your home anytime.
- Our YouTube Channel includes on-demand versions of every webinar, virtual symposium, and crash course for every feature, product, and challenge. Like our channel for all the latest content!
- Listen and subscribe to the Fundraising Events Podcast for insightful and inspiring conversations between Bryan Jenkins and influencers in the world of fundraising events.
- Visit Support for written, visual, and video how-to’s to help with virtually every setting and option on the platform.
Join the Conversation!
Join our Facebook Groups hosted by us or one of our partners for real-time, in-depth conversations and problem-solving with your peers.