Race Day Registration
More races are beginning to use technology to help automate race day registration. There are several benefits:
- Better data collection
- Faster processing and shorter lines
- Appeals to younger runners
- Lets people register at home, on their smartphones and at kiosks
- Kiosks double as Results Look-up Stations
RunSignUp recently released our Race Day Registration capabilities. These cover the major areas needed such as
- Smartphone Registration
- Kiosks with iPads, Tablets, Chromebooks and Laptops
- Cash or credit card payment
- Dynamic Bib Assignment
- Flexible Check-in – for doing Mud/Color Run Checkin and purchase fulfillment
For further information, see our Race Day Registration Blog as well as this video from our Beta Test at a 5K explaining how it works!
RunSignUp First Tuesday Webinar
This month we will be reviewing Race Day Registration. We will also open the floor to questions and try to answer all of them!
See our last webinar on Corporate Team Races. And join us on our next “First Tuesday” Webinar on April 2 at 7PM Eastern. Click here to register!
This Month’s Popular Race Director News Blogs
- Runscore Updates Integration
- Mobile Registration for the Young Crowd
- Financial Updates
- Bib Assignment
- Bib Handout
- Continuous Delivery of Code
- Availability during Updates
- Posting Results
- Confirmation EMail Update
- Club Sneak Peak!
- Multi City Races and Email
- Map My Run Integration for Course Maps
- RunSignUp Growth
- Load Testing for Large Races
- USAT Triathlon Insurance
Remember, you can stay current with all our news and suggestions at our Facebook Page or our Blog.