RunSignUp was designed to fix some of the things that bugged us as runners when we signed up for races. One of those things was paying a fee for each runner signed up.
So we changed things to being a fee on the total transaction. Here are some examples of what that means:
- Import participants for free.
- Race Day or Running Store Kiosk cash registration for free.
- Paper registrations for free.
- A couple signs up for a $25 race. The total processing fee is $3.00 based on the total transaction amount of $50.
- A runner adds on a $10 donation to their $35 race fee. The total processing fee is $2.50 – in fact there was no increase based on the $10 donation.
- A group of 10 runners signs up for the Moorestown Turkey Trot at $10 each – the total processing fee is $6.00.
Over the past year, the average number of participants per transaction is 1.58. So more than every other transaction actually has two people registering.
It is tough to calculate exactly how much we have saved runners, but it is easily $Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars.
How much could we save runners in your race?