So we changed things to being a fee on the total transaction. Here are some examples of what that means:
- Import participants for free.
- Race Day or Running Store Kiosk cash registration for free.
- Paper registrations for free.
- A couple signs up for a $25 race. The total processing fee is $3.00 based on the total transaction amount of $50.
- A runner adds on a $10 donation to their $35 race fee. The total processing fee is $2.50 – in fact there was no increase based on the $10 donation.
- A group of 10 runners signs up for the Moorestown Turkey Trot at $10 each – the total processing fee is $6.00.
It is tough to calculate exactly how much we have saved runners, but it is easily $Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars.
How much could we save runners in your race?