RunSignUp Go is a strategic effort to help bring race day together for race directors and timers. RunSignUp Go provides an open platform to connect the various parts of race day. This means existing tools and technologies can be tied together, and there is choice and freedom to add and change vendors – whether for registration, results, bib assignment, mobile, race scoring or chip timing technology. No lock-ins!
- Race Day Registration. This includes online registration, enabling smart phones and kiosks, as well as tracking cash payments in addition to credit cards. And real time syncing with Timer software from The Race Director and RunScore to eliminate paper entry scrambles.
- Bib Assignment. A completely flexible set of bib assignment options that includes state of the art Dynamic Bib Assignment which supports bib pickup in multiple locations and times. Also works with Virtual Race Bags.
- Race Day or Expo Check-In. Enables real time check-in. Hand out bibs either pre-assigned or dynamically. Make it easy for volunteers to see race t-shirt sizes and other items purchased by each runner. Check-in on Kiosks, Chromebooks, iPads, even mobile phones.
- Participant Editing. Need to make last minute changes at Check-in? Easy. Does your timer need to update info in their timing software – do automatic syncing of changes done at checkin or in the timing software to make sure everything is in sync.
- Results, Notifications and Videos/Photos. RunSignUp offers free results and tracking/notifications. And we have a rich set of partners like My-Finish, Xact, Athlinks, Lapio, RaceJoy, RaceFace and RunScore Results to provide various levels of results, videos and photo solutions.
Here is a full presentation on RunSignUp Go:
This diagram shows how many of the race day elements are tied together and how different software solutions are available to races.
There is a complete list of RunSignUp Go Partners.
One of the things that makes RunSignUp Go unique is the fact we are providing close linkage points between the various components, even from different vendors. RunSignUp Go partners are part of the RunSignup Race Director Dashboard. Many of them can be enabled right within the dashboard.
Some of these vendors are in use for your race today. Some offer new services that can even be folded in to the processing fee for runners. For example, Lapio is a complete race day offering that connects to timing equipment and provides scoring, results, photos and videos. You can add this to your race processing fee by clicking a simple button in the Race Dashboard for 50 cents per registrant. When you do this, you grant Lapio access to the race participants so they can automatically download and sync participant data. This type of snap-in approach is the future for providing the best experience for your runners.