The Spring Lake 5 Miler launched the Memorial Day weekend “Down the Shore” in New Jersey. Over 10,000 people participated in this race that has been held since 1977.
Spring Lake and their timer, Elite Racing Systems, used the RunSignUp Results engine to help deliver results to participants. If you click on Results, it takes you to the Elite Racing Systems page. The 2014 results are using the RunSignUp Widget – so you stay right on the timer’s website and can easily navigate to other parts of the Timer’s website. Click here to see the full results.
Also note some of the nice features of the results:
- Sort on any column just by clicking.
- Google-like searching (with auto-complete of matches) for anything – town, first name, age, etc.
- “stackable” searching – so you can do a search for a town name and then do a search for a name – it it will show the people in that town
- Mobile ready – Even though the full website is not mobile ready, RunSignUp senses this when the results are displayed on a mobile device and automatically adjusts to show the results in a real mobile display.
- Easy buttons for Questions to forward to the timer.
Elite Racing Systems uses RunScore as their finish line scoring system. They took advantage of the easy integration options with RunScore and RunSignUp to get results posted quickly.
We are more than happy to help Race Directors and Timers to coordinate putting this together. Note to Race Directors – you need to work with your timer since this does take planning and effort on their part. Just let us know how we can help!