We are taking submissions for Presenters for our 2015 Race Director/Timer Symposium, to be held July 6-8 in Philadelphia. Presenters should be prepared to share their experiences and best practices. Topics that include RunSignUp technology are great, but the Symposium is a community event for everyone to learn and share; your entire presentation does not need to revolve around RunSignUp.
Potential Topics Include:
- Using Donations & Fundraising for a Race
- Results Technology: Integration with Timing Software, Notifications, Video Results,etc
- Triathlon Management
- Race Promotion
- Participant Management (refunds, transfers, waitlist, etc)
- Registration & Results Kiosks
- Using Series Scoring
- Bib assignment & handout options
…and anything else you think may be beneficial to other running professionals. We are open to hearing what you think will make a good topic.
For consideration, please email email@example.com with your name & company/race(s), and a brief discussion of the topic you would like to present.
You can see videos of last year’s presentations here: https://runsignup.com/Customers/Videos
Stay tuned for Registration information for the Symposium!