We have released the same website capabilities for Clubs that we recently released for Races. All of the existing Clubs were automatically updated.
The new design brings a number of benefits:
- Facebook Header Look. We evaluated a number of options and settled on a familiar look – the Facebook header style with a nice cover photo and the logo. By default it is a plain blue. Feel free to upload your own 1200X400 photo.
- Call to Action “SignUp” and “Donate”. These are right at the top and really stand out to encourage runners to signup or donate to your race.
- Create Your Own Pages. We will give you the ability to change a Custom Section that has traditionally appeared on the Race Info page to be a separate page.
- Customize the Menu. You will be able change the order of the menu items. In addition, you will be able to make your Custom Sections become pages and they can either be top tier menu items or be under another menu item.
- Mobile Optimizations. Your race page will be mobile optimized in a number of ways. We are taking advantage of the latest responsive framework, Twitter’s Bootstrap 3, which makes for smooth transitions for any size phone. In addition we are doing clever tricks to minimize the amount of content (like image size) on mobile devices to optimize performance.
- Color Choice. We are providing several options for color styling in the initial release. You can also create your own combination.
We have also updated your Club Dashboard where you set everything up to the Race menu system. All functionality is still there, just easier to find with the searchable menu.
2 thoughts on “Running Club Websites Released”