We have made major improvements to the Confirmation Email, and created a number of mechanisms for you to customize it to your needs.
First, we redesigned the layout to be easier to read. Then we included the following features:
- Automatically include your Race Logo.
- Customizable sections at the top, including and Event specific section.
- Participant information collected during registration clearly laid out.
- Bar code and QR Code for easy reading with the RunSignUp Check-In App.
- The ability to add any or all the Custom Content Sections in any order.
- Ability to add Sponsor logos.
- An automated Calendar Link that will list the race in the participant’s phone or desktop calendar automatically.
Set this up in the Notifications Setup area of the Race Director Dashboard.
Here is the top customize section:
We include all of the information collected during registration, as well as a bar code and QR Code:
You can also set which Custom Content Sections appear and their order by dragging and dropping:
And the ability to not include the automated Calendar Event:
2 thoughts on “Confirmation Email Customization”