We have added a new capability to do bulk refunds for races. This useful to do things like give partial refunds to everyone in a cancelled race, or if there was a problem with the shirts or the 5K course, etc. Obviously, you will need to make sure you have enough money in your refund reserve to process the refunds.
It is available as a new page under Participant Management:
As you can see, there are a variety of options. The registration ID’s can be downloaded from a participant list.Then you can set various options:
- Whether to include the Processing Fee or not. (Remember that RunSignUp can not reverse this charge to the race)
- You can take the $1 processing fee out of what the participant receives (leave unchecked), or the race can pay the $1 fee RunSignUp charges for fulfilling these refunds (check the box).
- If you have sold USATriathlon licenses, then one day licenses can be refunded (check the box if you want this).
- Leave Participants in the Race.
- Max Refund Amount. Note that if the participant has only paid $5 (maybe they used a coupon), and you set a Max of $10 refund, then that participant would only receive $5 back.