We have expanded our Series Scoring module to add the ability to include Age Group scoring. This means a race series can set up a very complex point-based award system adding any combination of:
- Participant Point – eg. each participant gets 250 points for participating.
- Gender Points – Male and Females each get points based on place. eg. 100 points for first, 99 for second, etc.
- Age Group Points – Award points in each Age Group (by gender). eg. 100 points for first in Female 20-29, 99 for second in Age Group.
- Category Points – Award points based on a Category, such as Clydesdale/Athena (by gender). eg. 100 points for first Clydesdale, 99 for second place Clydesdale). Set your own Category Word(s).
- Apply same formula to all races, or have special scoring on a per race basis.
For example, a Race Series wants to award points as follows:
- 250 Participation Points
- 100 Points for First Place in Gender, 99 for 2nd, 98 for 3rd, etc.
- 100 Points for Age Group Place, 99 for 2nd, 98 for 3rd, etc.
Brian runs 2 races and finishes:
- 1st in race One and 1st in his age group = 250 + 100 + 100 = 450.
- 5th in race Two and 3rd in his age group = 250 + 96 + 98 = 444.
- Total Race Series Point = 450 + 444 = 894.