We continue to make continuous improvements on the new Race Website template, with some more improvements expected next week. We will be shifting all new races to this new template by default. Remember you can shift your race website to the new look and feel very easily – just refer to our original announcement on the new race website template.
Race Theme page
- Improved accordion, the race template section now closes when another section is selected.
- Color scheme design has been updated to be more user friendly. The layout is in a color strip with the preview link at the end.
Race website menu order page
- The look of the menu items has been updated to feel like draggable rows. This is will make using the menu tool more intuitive.
- Hero image gradient has been moved to the top of the image to help make the text more readable.
- Fixed header is now visible in mobile
- Theme colors on the “Find a Participant” and “Results” pages have been updated to fit the theme of the site. Elements include the search boxes and plus icons.
- Results table is now full width and not hidden. Also, if turned on, the sponsor logos appear above the results so the table can go full width.
- The hero image on the alternate layout is now formatted to fit the screen width. This means the right and left edges will not get cut off in this layout. This addresses the issue of images with logos and text to cut off.
Here is a sneak peek at what we have coming next week to reward those who scrolled down this far 🙂