WebScorer reached out over the weekend to ask us to update our export feature we introduced several years ago. We now have a CSV export option, and have made the following changes they asked for:
1. Delete the “Name” field in the Webscorer download file and replace with “First name” and “Last name” fields are provided, the “Name” field is not required.
2. Omit the column headers with no data
– It appears you use our sample start list file which includes all possible column headers
– There are column headers such as “Handicap”, “Start time”, “Predicted time”, which are typically empty
– Some organizers think they have to enter some data into these fields
3. Include the “Email” column
– If the “Email” address is provided, it will be passed through from start list to timing to results
– This allows the organizer to email the posted start list and results from Webscorer
4. Offer the start list file in CSV format
Here is a sample header from the new CSV file download:
4 thoughts on “WebScorer Export Option Updated”
Rather than creating a special export for each scoring software, why don’t you let us customize saved reports with our own column header alias’s.
Yes, that is on our todo list… Hopefully sometime this summer.
any update on this? we use WebScorer and it’s a pain to modify the spreadsheet. LMK
We only have those two options. We have suggested that WebScorer use our API to do tighter integration, so you may want to bug them…