We have released improvements to Expo mode. There are several ways you can allow participants to sign up for your race right up (and thru) gun time:
- Leave registration open so participants can sign up on their own phone.
- Expo Mode allows for customized registration flow and full computer with keyboard kiosks at the race site to be used.
- SignUp App is a native iOS or Android app that can also be used as a kiosk. This has the limitation of being a specific set of registration features, unlike the Expo mode.
- Legacy web Kiosk, which we do not recommend and will be retired in the next year.
The new Expo mode setup page on your dashboard outlines the features:
- Users are not logged in after registering
- Next Registrant button shows on display page
- Two modes – Global Expo and Private expo mode
- Password on Private expo mode
- Offline payment code (coming by year end 2018)
- Show bib assignment (coming by year end 2018)
- Restrict to only certain events
When coupled with the Fast Registration for Expo mode setup, you can streamline your expo registrations to just the essentials if you want to get people in fast by limiting fields, questions, fundraising, donations and more from the registration process:
Here is the page for fast registration in Expo mode with password/account creation turned off based on the above settings (and you can make it even shorter by clicking on addition fields in the fast registration setup above):
On checkout, the next participant using the kiosk can simply click the “Next Registrant” button to start from the beginning: