- Have a passion for the race endurance industry?
- Love working with the latest and greatest technology?
- Want exposure and experience with an organization that interacts with thousands of races and charities in the endurance industry?
- Want to work with a dynamic and cutting-edge tech company that’s utilizing the art of technology to make a difference?
This is a great opportunity for talented and passionate individuals who want to work in a tech savvy, progressive company in the endurance industry. You will be joining RunSignup, a rapidly growing and dynamic software as a service (SaaS) company. RunSignup is the leading all-in-one platform for endurance and fundraising events. More than 17,000 races, supporting over 7,000 nonprofits, use RunSignup’s free and integrated registration & fundraising solution to save time, grow events, and raise more money for their races and charities.
We are looking to hire a number of internship positions for this summer in multiple disciplines. Here is a summary of the positions we are looking to fill:
|Position||RSU Department||Work Location||Contact:|
|Software Developer Intern||Development||Moorestown, NJ||bob.bickel at runsignup.com|
|Marketing Intern||Marketing||Moorestown, NJ||johanna at runsignup.com|
|Inside Sales Intern||Sales||Richmond, VA||lewis at runsignup.com|
|Account Management Intern||Sales||Richmond, VA||lewis at runsignup.com|
|RunSignup Nonprofit Product Marketing Internship||Marketing||Philadelphia, PA||allison at runsignup.com|
These are paid 10-13 week internship assignments, ideal for Computer Science, Business Management, Marketing, Sports Marketing, Sports Management or Non-Profit Management majors who plan to graduate in Spring 2020. A number of our interns have gone on to full-time positions with RunSignup after graduation.
Our guiding principles are to have equal parts of Work, Learn, Fun, and Team. We believe customers, employees, and owners all share equally in the responsibility and success of the company. This is covered in more detail in our Company About video link below. Please review our materials to make sure this is the right type of place for you:
Some of the key attributes we are looking for (we will look for the best mix):
- Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks efficiently in a high volume environment
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to quickly learn or understand new technology
- Running/endurance sports roots and enthusiasm for active lifestyle
- High energy, hands-on, team player who is passionate about the endurance industry
If you consider yourself a motivated, competitive self-starter, who understands technology and wants to learn more the operation of a software company and the running community RunSignup may be the opportunity you are looking for. If you would like to learn more about one of the positions or apply please send a resume to the appropriate contacts shown above.
One thought on “RunSignup is Hiring Interns for Summer 2019!”