Become a RaceDay Certified Timer
Want to be RaceDay Certified so you can offer RaceJoy and get hands-on RaceDay Scoring product training? Already certified and ready for advanced training and an update on the RaceDay Suite of products? Join us at RunSignup’s Winter Symposium this coming January in Orlando, Florida.
Invite your race directors! This is an opportunity to show the extra value you bring to your races. Invite your race directors to join you so they can understand more about the many advantages they have through your services and through RunSignup’s platform.
Helpful Videos and Documents
Visit RaceJoy’s Certified Timer webpage for how-to information and get resources you can send to races.
How to Get Started and Transition
Find out more about how to use RunSignup’s new RaceDay Scoring Solution. The Future is Now!
Timer Industry News
- RunSignup Shows Strong Growth in Q3 2019
- RunSignup’s RaceCRM and RaceInsights Provide Powerful New Source Tracking
- Those Superfast Nike Shoes Are Creating a Problem
- Kipchoge Becomes the First Human to Run Sub-2 Hour Marathon
- A Timeline of the Nike Oregon Project Doping Investigation
- Spartan Race Bans Ameer Haroun
- Esports Cycling Champ Banned for Cheating after ‘digitally doping’
- Runner Who Confessed to Cheating in a Half-Marathon Under Suspicion Again After Chicago Race
- How Women are Breaking Ultra-Marathon Barriers
- Portland Marathon Frontrunners Go Off Course
- Transgender Woman Wins ‘Female Athlete of the Week’ in NCAA Conference
RaceJoy User Feedback:
“Great app! Used it for the Midstate Massive 50 miler and the cheer part is awesome when you need a little motivation on the trail. The race was at night and we used the map to find our way when we got lost…4 times! Thanks!” – Matt Schiller, October 15, 2019.